SectyrHub® 340B compliance software is a SaaS solution with logic-based 340B-specific workflows that give users the ability to efficiently manage their 340B Program. Meeting HIPAA requirements, the solution stores all HRSA-related requirements and expectations for audits, recertifications, and corrective action plans in one central location.
340B Program integrity and maintaining accurate records to document compliance is overwhelming. We recognize that many organizations rely upon the benefits of 340B to provide care to the underserved in their communities but lack the necessary resources to manage their 340B Programs.
Maintain a constant state of readiness, so when your notice of a HRSA audit arrives, you are prepared.
Whether you are a large healthcare organization, community health center, federal grantee, single hospital, or service provider, SectyrHub® 340B compliance software will be the most organized member of your 340B team.
SAVE TIME by standardizing auditing practices, eliminating redundant documentation storage, and automating the tedious process of ensuring OPAIS is accurate and up to date.
BE PREPARED for 340B recertification and potential HRSA or manufacturer audits by keeping all documentation in one place. The SectyrHub® 340B dashboard tracks program status and stores the required data so it is readily available.
OPTIMIZE AND GROW your 340B Program. By minimizing risk and improving financial outcomes, covered entities can provide more comprehensive services and reach more eligible patients.
- Dynamic OPAIS Lists prompt users to evaluate OPAIS accuracy
- Identify changes to your program’s OPAIS records (such as DEA pharmacy address overrides) next day
- Discover contract pharmacies missing from pharmacy services agreements
- Maintain eligibility documentation, policies and procedures, and pharmacy contracts with dedicated storage screens that prompt review against HRSA expectations
- Mitigate risk with customizable audit templates, audit reports and corrective action and preventative action plans.
- Centrally manage each step of a HRSA audit
- Receive automated compliance alerts and tasking notifications
- Alert designated staff of pending HRSA audits and recertification expectations
- Disseminate important information with system-wide announcements
- View overall evidence of compliance and key upcoming dates for annual recertification and HRSA audits
- Track deficiencies in your 340B Program at a multisite system or a covered entity level
- Standardize compliance and reports across entities
Learn how SectyrHub® 340B compliance software can help your organization.